Responsibilities of an Application Developer include:
- Leverage the capabilities of the Microsoft Azure platform in bespoke solutions
- Manage feature implementation and quality assurance for assigned projects
- Maintain coding standards and best practices
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Participate in design sessions, feature planning, and project status meetings
- Provide 3rd-tier (code-level) support for all assigned projects
Candidates should possess the following:
- 3+ years code development with a structured IDE and source controlled environment is required (Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server are preferred).
- 2+ years in fast-paced team development environment.
- Working familiarity with developing solutions on the Azure platform (compute, database, IaaS, Paas, services) is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Node.js, Gulp, NPM, and Git on either Windows or Mac is desirable.
- Proven track record delivering mission-critical applications within established timelines.
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates are welcome to apply from any location in the United Kingdom. Travel is not required.
** VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE. INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY. NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES **
Job Type: Full-time